2 minutes blueberry puree is very healthy for babies and toddlers. 2 minutes blueberry puree is packed with fiber, and antioxidants which your baby needs.
2 minutes blueberry puree is very easy and simple to put together and does not require cooking. It can be made with either fresh or frozen berries. Just with water and blueberries your delicious toddler meal is ready.
One thing I love about this meal is that it is very economical. Before we go down to ingredients and methods of preparations lets know the amazing benefits of blueberry puree for toddlers.
Amazing Benefits of Blueberry Puree for Toddlers
Blueberry puree are very healthy for toddlers. But before you introduce blueberries to toddlers let them reach a year. Below are healthy benefits of blueberry puree
- Blueberry puree helps to control free radicals because they contain a good amount of antioxidants.
- Blueberry puree contains potassium which can help regulate and control blood pressure.
- Do you know that blueberries are rich in vitamin k, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium which are essential for bone development.
- Blueberry puree also contains fiber and polyphenols which helps improves a healthy cardiovascular system.
- They contain vitamin K which helps regulate blood circulation in babies.
- They also help maintain the nervous system and cognitive development because they contain antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
- Blueberry puree are rich in minerals that are good for the eyes and improves eyesight.
- Do you know that blueberries contains anthocyanins which may help the brain health and memory.
Tips For Making the Best Blueberry Puree
- Rinse them first: Before using your blueberries, give them a rinse with cold water and drain.
- Blend: Blend your blueberries in a blender, adding in 1/2 cup of water and blend till it’s very smooth.
- Storing: You can store your blueberry puree in an airtight container.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 2 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 cups of blueberries
Read also: PUMPKIN PUREE RECIPE
Method of Preparation
Step 1: Add your blueberries into your blender plus 1/2 cup of water and blend, you can add more water if desired depending of the consistency you want.
Step 2: You can serve as desired or store in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days in the fridge. And it can be stored up to 3 months in the freezer.
When choosing blueberries for babies, buy fresh, organically grown blueberries. They are the ones with the most nutritional value and are known to have the least chances of any side effects.
Other Blueberries Recipes for Toddlers
- Blueberry apple puree
- Blueberry oatmeal
- Blueberry banana puree
Read also: HOW TO PREPARE PEAR PUREE FOR YOUR BABY
Blueberry puree is a very healthy and delicious meal for toddlers. Made with just simple ingredients such as blueberries and 1/2 cup of water. Very easy and fast to make under 2 minutes. Blueberry puree are packed with antioxidants, fiber, potassium, vitamin K and other essential nutrients good for your babies health. It is important that you give blueberries to children not under the age of one.